Tuesday, May 4, 2010

All the Rage

Since I announced my intentions to sport a Playoff Beard a few weeks ago, I've noticed quite the trend in the Burgh....classy ladies everywhere choosing to support their team with facial hair (unlike our Philadelphia counterparts who have no choice). Props to all the FemBeards out there!

To the right we've got a hip female friend spotted at Game 1 against the Montreal Canadiens. She's representin' her very best island dreadbeard. If you're lucky, you might be able to catch her in Oakland or Shadyside. Truly a sight to be seen.

Another one of my favorites...the ever so trendy beaded beard look with carefully placed black, white, and gold flare. Great for the beach or Mt. Washington where you can find this lovely Burgh babe.


Gender Reassignment was part of the deal with Goodell...
Oh wait, this is just a picture of the New England Patriot's Bill Belichick! Who wears short shorts?










Don't forget to check out the NHL Beard-A-Thon website. In addition to the Philadelphia City Jail and the Ovechkin for President Campaign, you've got lots of great organizations to donate to. In fact, I just found out that all Chicago proceeds are going to the Marian Hossa Stanley Cup Fund.

2 comments:

  1. All of these beards are far more impressive than my own

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it's day 20 already! keep it growin!

    ReplyDelete