Friday, September 11, 2009

I Have a Blog!

Soooo a while back I had decided to start a blog. Yes, a blog. To tell you the truth, I don’t even read many of them, but I had initially thought about it because I am soon to be unemployed, and I figured it would be a good time killer while I plot my next move in life, as well as a great way to document the trials and tribulations of my self-inflicted unemployment. After a little more thought, I realized there are many valuable parts of my life in DC that I wouldn’t mind documenting. I’ve been here for 7 years, so there better be at least a few things worth writing about. I can get pretty long winded, and probably suck at writing, so feel free to stop reading at anytime, but regardless, I hope to entertain at least one person out there- Even if that one person is me. So here I go…

My first "series" if you will, is "Things I Will Miss About DC." I will also intermingle random other thoughts and opinions. Enjoy! (no judging, no judging :-) )

1 comment:

  1. LOve the blog Tara event he rants of obsentities. I have to admit they work. Tom E. from Santa Barbara was visiting Dad today and I shared your blog with him. He thinks you're an excellent writer and really funny. He thinks you should make a living at writing. So you have a big fan out west and of course many here in the burgh! Can't wait to witness the madness of Tara's Steeler Madness! Mom

    ReplyDelete